IBM launched Cognos 10 at it’s Las Vegas IOD event yesterday. Rob Ashe led an upbeat presentation that included a panel interview with the first live customer, Boeing Industries. The product has been 6 years in development and addresses many of the key demands of today’s information consumer.
The key features include:
- Business Insight. New consumer interface, combines historical, real-time & predictive output
- Active reports – online and offline interactive dashboards
- Collaboration and social networking, annotation to cell level and decision work flow
- Cognos Mobile compatible with iphone, ipad, symbian, Windows Mobile and Blackberry
- Query performance 3 x faster than Cognos 8
- SPPS Modeller and Statistics integrated
- Integration of TM1 – scenario analysis and planning
- Upgrade “seamless” – new management tools enable a step by step approach to report migration
View this demonstation to gain a fuller perspective – Cognos 10
Proactive project delivery with Whitebridge that you control
Organisations are finding an ever increasing need for a proactive approach when it comes to building delivery teams for CPM initiatives. At Whitebridge we have devised a model which allows...
Save time on external audits
An increasing number of companies are turning to software applications to perform consolidated financial reporting, forming the basis of the figures provided for an audit. One of the major products...
As part of a service-led reporting solution, the Sustainability Reporting approach can provide analysis of quantitative KPIs across Economic, Environmental and Social realms as defined in the Global Reporting Initiative...