Whitebridge Group provides consulting services and solutions to help our clients achieve tangible benefit and return on their IBM Cognos investment. By implementing innovative solutions based on proven methodology and best-practice principles we ensure implementation and delivery is designed to deliver quality results within the agreed timelines and budgetary goals.
Key to the Whitebridge philosophy is to work closely with the client. To deploy consulting experts who understand the business need and who can “bridge” this knowledge with our deep understanding of the technology to ensure success. Our extensive WB Partner Network and WB Associates model allows for Whitebridge to out compete all others from a cost and expertise perspective.
Whitebridge has significant experience in building solutions for the following:
Key to any organisation’s CPM investment is the ability to organise and manage the consolidation and reporting process. By automating the entire close process, from data collection to financial consolidation to output, organisations can reduce close cycle times; assure data integrity and gain the transparency that is essential for sustained compliance.
A successfully automated Financial Consolidation system:
- Reduces consolidation, close and reporting cycles providing automated validation with one version of the facts
- Consolidates multiple ledgers with thousands of operating units and accounts
- Creates reports rapidly to facilitate compliance
- Evaluates financial results accurately across legal entities in multiple countries working with multiple currencies
- Supports better planning and forecasting with reliable consolidated data, based on a clear link between statutory and management consolidation
Planning serves as the key component for Performance Management as it provides an orgnanisation with real-time visibility into requirements and future business results which can replace rigid, annual budgeting with continuous planning – daily, weekly or monthly.
Planning allows the operator to engage with the organisation as users can enter data specific to their own business language. Implemented correctly it can provide a complete planning, budgeting and analytics environment to help organisations deliver timely and reliable forecasts and plans.
Once implemented an individual can rapidly analyse and model planning requirements for their entire organisation and use this information to anticipate the correct course of action for better business outcomes.
Business Intelligence (BI) provides the right information to the right people at the right time so they can make better decisions, based upon accurate, timely and relevant information.
BI forms a key part of Performance Management as it provides the information upon which a client can determine the direction they want or need to take. When deployed correctly BI gives an organisation the powerful ability to measure what has happened so they can start to prepare for what will happen and plan ahead. Key components include:
- Reporting – Develop any type of report which can adapt to any data source, quickly and easily.
- Analysis – Analyse and report against online analytical processing (OLAP) and dimensional or relational sources.
- Scorecarding – Build scorecards to align teams and tactics with pre determined strategies.
- Dashboards – Communicate complex information quickly in a visual manner.
- Proof of Concept
- Requirement Analysis & Specification
- System Design
- Software Installation, Configuration & Migration
- Data Integration with source systems
- DW Design
- Model and Application Build (Planning & Reporting)
- Integration between Consolidation, Planning and Reporting
- Post Implementation Training
- Ongoing Ad-Hoc Consulting Support
Please contact us for further information
Proactive project delivery with Whitebridge that you control
Organisations are finding an ever increasing need for a proactive approach when it comes to building delivery teams for CPM initiatives. At Whitebridge we have devised a model which allows...
Save time on external audits
An increasing number of companies are turning to software applications to perform consolidated financial reporting, forming the basis of the figures provided for an audit. One of the major products...
As part of a service-led reporting solution, the Sustainability Reporting approach can provide analysis of quantitative KPIs across Economic, Environmental and Social realms as defined in the Global Reporting Initiative...